Saturday, June 30, 2012

Our House (in the middle of our street)




Ok, so we got back into our house today after the Waldo Canyon Fire. And I'm really pressed for time and exhausted, but I made this short vlog to show you the house to tide you over to my next blog post. (Which will be about what we did while we were evacuated.)

Please note:

This video was not pre-planned or edited. (Obviously.)

I'm exhausted and that's why I can't speak coherently. (NOT because I've been drinking.)

I got that super sweet t-shirt I'm wearing at Goodwill the other day for $2, well it was actually free. (Back story coming soon.)

I regret this video isn't actually funny. (Except due to my utter awk-weirdness.)



So enjoy the quickie and I'll be back to writing soon. (Hopefully.).

5 comments:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Your place is GORGEOUS!

Janette said...

Glad you made it home safely!
The color choices are wonderful.

Chantel said...

I'm the current president of "Wives Against White Walls"....I'm looking for a VP. You've been nominated.

Sara said...

Thanks for showing us your house! I love the walls and your new floors. So which room can we workout in?

Marie Loerzel said...

@ Dwij-Thank you!
@ Janette-Me too!
@ Chantel- I gladly accept, thank you for the nomination!
@ Sara- When we move the stage back into the spicy cayenne room we'll work out on it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...