Monday, September 26, 2011

Good Stuff



Today I'm doing something I've never done before. Oops. No. I'm actually doing TWO things I've never done before.

First, I wrote something for Refelctions of a Red Head's series on the Beauty of Difference. What did I write about? Probably not what you think I would. But then again, I'm not sure what you would even think that I would write about. Now I really want to know what you thought I would write about. And how what you thought about actually compares to what I actually did write about. And no. This post I didn't use a whole slew of ands, nows, thens, sos or reallys. Really, I didn't!

To check it out, click HERE. (Ok, that here is a bit obnoxiously large.)

Second, I gave my first ever interview to BlogExpat. Now what the hell would I say during an interview? No, really what the hell did I say?

To read it, click the BlogExpat icon under "Our First Interview" on the top right hand side of the screen.

Oh and Rock The Kasbah now has over 25,000 views! Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

Janine said...

It's all happening for you!

Marie Loerzel said...

For a long while I just thought it was all happening to me, strept throat, pneumonia, parasites...
I would accept happening for me with arms wide open.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...